PROJECT MANAGER OVERVIEW
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction process throughout the life cycle of a project. You will work closely with architects, engineers, suppliers, and superintendents, to develop plans, establish timetables, and determine labor and material costs. You will provide reliable, timely, and professional construction project management duties, including cost, and schedule management to ensure the project is completed on budget and within scope.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of all aspects of commercial construction, and will require strong judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse, time sensitive workload as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Manage multiple projects at various construction stages and assist with multiple assignments.
· Manage negotiations and coordinate activities with subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure a successful project.
· Manage scope and schedule for assigned projects.
· Coordinate and track all subcontractor change orders.
· Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices.
· Measure project performance and schedule against base plan for potential cost escalations.
· Manage timely close-out process including punch-list completion, warranty documentation and fulfillment, and schedule.
· Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
· Must have a minimum of (3) years of relevant work experience or education equivalent in commercial construction, and project management, and be well-versed in all construction methodologies, procedures, and disciplines (civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical).
· Proven track record of successful completion of construction projects, exhibiting effective and efficient management abilities, including, but not limited to budgeting, time management, planning, construction, and close-out.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
· Proven efficiency reviewing and interpreting construction drawings and specifications from schematic design and design phase.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be proficient is MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Ability to successfully multi-task and work both in a team atmosphere, and independently.
· Competitive salary
· Paid time off
· Medical and life insurance
· Bonus program
· Employer sponsored IRA
· Casual and family-oriented work environment
*Opportunities to participate in company sponsored events throughout the year.
To apply for a position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We take pride in offering our employees a family oriented, casual work environment, paid time off, (PTO),
paid holidays, health and life insurance, and company sponsored events.
IF YOU ARE A RECENT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE CONSIDERING A CAREER IN THE TRADES, WE'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
US Vet General Contracting, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Files coming soon.